TerrafoamEPS is a cost-effective rigid insulation board manufactured in a wide range of sizes and densities that will meet Building Codes and specific application requirements. Terrafoam does not contain CFC’s or HCFC’s, is non-toxic, hypo-allergenic and will never rot or support mold and mildew. Terrafoam EPS Rigid Insulation is available in standard 2ft x 8ft and 4ft x 8ft sheets and from ½” to 48” thickness. Custom sizes are also available.
TERRAFOAM is also more effective at lower temperatures, R-Value increases as temperatures decrease.
- Type 1 – 70 kPa (10 psi) Compressive strength
- Type 2 – 110 kPa (16 psi) Compressive strength
- Type 3 – 140 kPa (20 psi) Compressive strength
Special note: Terrafoam HS series may provide “best service” for demanding geotechnical service as well as any other application where large panel sizes, thickness or very high compressive strength would be beneficial.
- Perimeter insulation for grade beams and foundation walls
- Under concrete slabs on grade
- Exterior Insulation
- Above-grade insulating sheathing under stucco and siding
- Masonry Cavity Walls
- Roof Insulation, flat and sloped applications
- Coolers, Freezers and Ice Arenas
- Floatation applications
- Hot Tub Covers
- Packaging, protection, container linings
- Custom fabrications and applications